Tuesday, September 7, 2010


Life is sometimes not what it seems...one minute you feel like you have a grasp on how things are going and then out of nowhere, something can happen that makes you take it all in a different light. Sometimes you have to truly walk a mile in someone else's shoes before you know just how those shoes feel, especially the pairs which have been worn so many miles... It's funny to me how things tend to work out in life. I've never been what I would call a truly religious person, but I can't help but feel thankful in the last couple months at the way things in my life seem to have fallen, like God really does have a plan for my life and to help me succeed in the ways I've wanted to for so long now. My job situation has never looked better, my course load shouldn't be too bad this semester, my financial status is of no concern whatsoever...for once....and relationship status? Well...we'll take that in due time. I've endured too much pain in my past to be too hopeful of something to just spring out of nowhere any time soon. No thanks. I'll just bide my time till the right thing arises. In the meantime, I'll keep working towards my goals and honestly thanking God for how I've managed to overcome adversities in my life in the last couple months. I feel truly blessed for once in my life, and hopefully the best is yet to come...Thank you, God.

0 comments: